Thursday, October 7, 2010

"Brainstorming about Technology"

Step 1: Terms
  • When i hear the terms listed below i think of the internet.
  • The dictionary says:
-Tools means 1. Instrument, used for work 2. shape or work with a tool
-Technology means 1. Science used to solve practical problems
-Cyborg means 1. A person whose physiological functioning is aided by or dependent upon a mechanical or electronic device.
  • Thesaurus says:
-Appliance, machine, device, gadget, accesory, utensil, contraption.
-Computers, hi tech, industrial science, mechanics, robotics, knowledge, telecommunications.
-Android, clone, drone, robot, bionic person

What the words got to do with one another is that they are all connected to using the internet. You can use tools on the technology of the cyborg.

Step 2: Listing

The technologies that define my daily life are:
  • Cell phone
  • Computer/laptop
  • Metro card
  • Debit card
  • Calculator
I use them often, like everyday more than once.
I use my cellphone to text and make/recieve calls. Use my computer/laptop to do homework/research, facebook and webcamm with friends.
My life without them would be me not in contact with friends and family who are far.

Step 3: In Groups



No comments:

Post a Comment